What is the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal is a free on-line service offered to clients of the Oromocto Veterinary Hospital. It is a private, interactive website linked to your pet’s health care records from our hospital. It is designed to help you manage your pet’s health care and learn about pet health care topics. Your Patient Portal is secure, so you do not need to worry about privacy.
- You can view your pet’s health information.
- You can request medication refills or food refills(to be picked up at our hospital).
- You can request an appointment on-line.
- You can update your account and pet information and inform us of a change to your address, phone, or email address.
- You can learn about various diseases, vaccinations your pet should have to prevent these diseases, and why they are important for your pet’s health.
- You will receive email communications from us, such as reminders for annual physicals, vaccinations, appointments, and medication refills.
- You will even receive a free Pet ID card for each of your pets! See the sample at the top of this page. The ID card contains vaccination and other useful info for travelling with your pet. The Pet ID cards are updated with your annual vaccinations. Add your favorite picture of your pet to your Portal and it will be added to the ID card.
- Note that you can opt out of these emails if you do not want to receive them. You can customize your Patient Portal to be interactive or not. It’s your Patient Portal to make it what you want it to be.
- Best of all, it’s a free on-line service for our clients.
You must be a current client at Oromocto Veterinary Hospital in order to receive a Patient Portal account. Just supply us with your email address. You can do that by telephone (506-357-8880), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), when you next visit the hospital, or by clicking on the Vetscene Patient Portal button or the Portal Registration button found to the right side of this page. Within approximately 1-2 business days you will receive your login and password (which you can change). You can then logon to Patient Portal and use it whenever you need to.